ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Corebook Chuwi Corebook Battery dying quickly

Follow Us

Chuwi Corebook Battery dying quickly

[Copy link]

dupscuva|Post time:10-26-2018 00:30:40 View:228|Reply:4

Hello,

I had to recently install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on the Corebook. Ever since I installed the new Windows copy, I've had numerous issues with missing drivers. It took me a while to make my touchscreen work again. Now, I'm having a battery issue. If it's plugged in and charged to 100%, once you remove the charger, it takes about a half-hour for the battery to make a rapid drop down to 5%. Before I re-installed Windows 10, I was getting the posted battery life. Is it possible I may still be missing a driver or two? I have run Driver Booster several times with nothing missing. I should also mention that I recently had the cracked screen replaced with a new factory screen. I'm thinking that should have nothing to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 10-24-2018 17:37:27 | Show all posts
Hi,reinstall the win system,if it's still useless,the best way for you is return the factory for the further maintenance and  inspection
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

František| Post time 10-25-2018 08:38:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi there, please can you tell me how to provide clean installation of windows 10? I have boot usb , but don't know how to make Corebook make to boot from the usb, please help. Thank you.

Use magic Report

dupscuva| Post time 10-25-2018 13:06:14 | Show all posts
Thank you, Emily. I'm going to try that tonight.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 10-26-2018 00:30:40 | Show all posts
František replied at 10-25-2018 08:38
Hi there, please can you tell me how to provide clean installation of windows 10? I have boot usb ,  ...

Tut:https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-6086-1-1.html

Have a good day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list