ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 other user and password after factory reset of windo ...

Follow Us

other user and password after factory reset of windows on chuwi hi12

[Copy link]

slopi43|Post time:11-1-2018 03:19:41 View:692|Reply:3

Hi,
a few days ago I bought an almost new chuwi hi12 tablet.
I found all the data of the seller on it. So I tried to do a windows factory reset where all user data will be deleted.
Everything works fine and the tablet started again after finishing the process.
But now there is a logon-screen where I have to put in "other user" username and password.
I don't know how the user and his password is called.
Anyone an idea to solve this problem ?
Thank you in advance and best regards
slopi43

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 10-30-2018 23:40:21 | Show all posts
Hi
This is a bug,you need to flash the windows system to solve it (Must correspond to the serial number)

Have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

slopi43| Post time 11-1-2018 02:19:40 | Show all posts
Hi Emily,
thanks for your answer!
I will do a reinstall but can you tell me where to get the recent iso- or zip-file?
Best regards
Lothar

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-1-2018 03:19:41 | Show all posts
slopi43 replied at 11-1-2018 11:19
Hi Emily,
thanks for your answer!
I will do a reinstall but can you tell me where to get the recent  ...

Chuwi has published on the web Windows rom with its drivers, but only the original that is installed on the tablet and without updating to the latest version of Windows. This requires, once the operating system is installed, to update the system using Windows Update until it is fully updated. The Windows to download will be the one that matches the serial number of your tablet (in the back) or the previous one.
Another possibility is to perform a clean installation of Windows with a pendrive created with the media management tool with the latest Windows ISO, but you must first obtain a copy of the drivers of your tablet with the doubledriver application, freely available on the internet.
If you decide for this option, comment it here and I will complete the operation to follow.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list