ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion Chuwi News CHUWI announces its first full-view laptop, LapBook ...

Follow Us

CHUWI announces its first full-view laptop, LapBook Pro

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:11-9-2018 10:23:44 View:252|Reply:1

Edited by manonegra222 at 11-5-2018 10:35

1.jpg
CHUWI has announced that its first full view laptop, CHUWI LapBook Pro, will soon hit the market.
https://goo.gl/yjq6xq

1. Beautiful screen.
Using ultra narrow border design, the left and right bezels are only 0.6cm, and the screen to body ratio is close to 90%.
2. Beautiful keyboard
Keyboard characters are beautifully engraved with radium carving technology, and the white soft backlight enables accurate input even in darkness.
3. High performance CPU
Adopting Intel Gemini Lake CPU, 64-bit quad-core four threads with 14nm processing technology, it runs up to 2.4GHz.
4. High capacity storage
4GB + 64GB EMMC with M.2SSD support makes more files storage possible.
5. High efficiency
Pre-installed Windows 10 system, ultra large touch panel, and support for multiple touch gestures help you handle your business more efficiently.
6. Multiple ports
3.5mm headphone, Type-C, USB 3.0, Micro-HDMI, more abundant ports bring more expansion space.
Don’t miss our 11.11 sale max to 33% off, sale starts in 6 days, you can also save more with $10 off coupons.
2.jpg

Use magic Report

ZoDiaC9797| Post time 11-9-2018 10:23:44 | Show all posts
Looking great!
Only flaw is 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB would be great.

Another problem is that it's almost impossible to buy Chuwi lapbooks, I am trying to get one from Gearbest for the last two months. Now they tell me that it will be shipped 10th of december, and then I need to wait 2-3 weeks for the delivery... That's 4 months waiting to get Chuwi Lapbook ((
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list