ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi9 air New HI9Air issues

Follow Us

New HI9Air issues

[Copy link]

gribo|Post time:11-9-2018 12:01:11 View:196|Reply:12

Hi.
Next week i received from Bangood the Chuwi hi9 air.
Since first start after the tablet configuration , mounted the sdcard and one Sim card, many and many issues appeared
1)The tablet suddenly turns off and restarts while  normal use.
2)Many appllications when started suddenly crushes.
3)It's impossible to install several apps both from google store and from unknown sources because the installation fails.
So using the combination keys i went in the recovery mode to make a factory reset but nothing changed. All the issues appeared again!!!!!
I don't know if those issues originate from the tablet's hardware or from a bad firmware or from
a bad firmware's flash from the factory but the result is that MY NEW TABLET is completely unusable.
I'm really very disappointed and angry.
I hope someone could help me to solve all those problems.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-6-2018 11:13:13 | Show all posts
I'm sorry to read this. I have a Hi9 Air like you and everything is perfect.

Obviously your tablet, either by hardware failure as if it is a software problem, is wrong and you should not stay with it. Contact the seller and exercise the guarantee with a refund or a change of the tablet.

You have already done everything you can do to try to recover it, if a factory reset has not solved the problem, return it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NibiruCz| Post time 11-7-2018 02:25:57 | Show all posts
I have same problem, after last system update (about 33MB)!

Use magic Report

gribo| Post time 11-7-2018 18:58:08 | Show all posts
CHUWI, CHUWI where are you ????
I need an answer !!!!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-8-2018 01:31:01 | Show all posts
NibiruCz replied at 11-7-2018 11:25
I have same problem, after last system update (about 33MB)!

Try to do a restoration to factory values since this process will return the tablet to the same state as when you received it. If this does not solve the problem you must exercise the guarantee in the seller

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-8-2018 01:32:26 | Show all posts
gribo replied at 11-8-2018 03:58
CHUWI, CHUWI where are you ????
I need an answer !!!!

Since you have already done a restoration to factory values and everything remains the same you must exercise the guarantee in the seller as I wrote before

Use magic Report

gribo| Post time 11-9-2018 08:48:42 | Show all posts
Ok.
I contacted the seller Bang*** and they tell me to take the tablet to any repair shop in my city. But here in my city nobody wants to touch the tablet because Chuwi is not a brand that they know and then do not want to open it for fear of not finding the spare parts ..... My money was good but the tablet thatthe sende me is not good ..... I will never buy from Chuwi or from Bang*** again. They left me alone. Now They has pocketed  my money and left me the unusable Tablet .......The problem is mine......what a disappointment !!!!!

Use magic Report

Paddy| Post time 11-9-2018 09:12:31 | Show all posts
Yep, i´ve the same Problems too, and WLAN is also worse…

Paddy

Use magic Report

gribo| Post time 11-9-2018 09:43:02 | Show all posts
Paddy replied at 11-9-2018 09:12
Yep, i´ve the same Problems too, and WLAN is also worse…

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-9-2018 12:01:11 | Show all posts
gribo replied at 11-9-2018 17:48
Ok.
I contacted the seller Bang*** and they tell me to take the tablet to any repair shop in my city ...

Check the conditions of sale of Bang **** and must say that if less than 45 days from the date of purchase you have the right to return the product if it does not work according to the expectations. Do not settle for the first answer.

In parallel, if you paid for PayPal, you must open a dispute indicating that you have sold a product that does not meet expectations and you want a refund. They will contact the seller and they will look for a solution. In case you have to return the product to China, PayPal has a refund service for the return costs up to 30 USD.

Keep us informed of the outcome of your efforts.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list