ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Chuwi 12.3

Follow Us

Chuwi 12.3

[Copy link]

Jethrotull|Post time:11-10-2018 04:40:37 View:75|Reply:2

My chuwi lapbook has a fault, windows will not load, taken it to 2computer repair shops and no joy, been told that they need a clone copy of windows from the same identical chuwi 12.3 lapbook ,problem is bought from eBay , 24 months warranty ,10 months old ,but trader has disappeared, do I bin it or is there any one can help, it's only had around 6 hour use from new,I have very limited knowledge of the tech side of computers,
Regards pete.milton Keynes United.uk.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 11-9-2018 23:47:22 | Show all posts
Edited by mouaisien at 11-10-2018 08:50

Hi Pete. What happen exacltly, for exemple, does the Windows logo appears or not?
When the charger cord is connected, does a light come on or not?

Modérateur

Administrateur https://www.actiftech.com/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-10-2018 04:40:37 | Show all posts
I guess what you mean is that the laptop turns on but does not load the operating system, standing on the initial screen of Chuwi or with a black screen after. This means that in a Windows update, it has already stopped because of an involuntary shutdown, buttoning or because it has run out of battery. The Windows startup has broken and needs to be repaired.

You have two options:

1. If you do not care about the data you have now on the laptop, you can restore it with the Windows rom that you can download from the official forum and that comes with the installed drivers. This will make the laptop as it was received from the factory.

2. If you want to keep the data you have in Windows at this time you must download a pendrive from the official Microsoft site in the option "get Windows 10" with the media management tool. Once you have it, you should turn on the laptop with the pendrive connected in a USB port and pressing F7 intermittently until a menu of selection of the boot system comes out. In it, choose the USB flash drive Uefi and load the Windows installation program. On the first screen go to advanced tools and select startup repair. When finished, your problem should be solved and Windows will start normally.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list