ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi9 Plus Android, Driver, f ...

Follow Us

[Hi9 Plus] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi9 Plus Android, Driver, flashtool Downlo...

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-16-2019 10:28:26 View:4754|Reply:20

Senil| Post time 12-27-2018 02:42:14 | Show all posts
Hello again,

I just want to say that I managed to activate the front and back camera using a ROM from the XDA forums.
In particular the ROM offered by "soneji"
I have only found one small detail in the selfie, my face is inverted.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Lares| Post time 1-14-2019 01:53:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Lares at 1-15-2019 07:57

Hi! Where can I get the latest firmware for this device?

Use magic Report

snyder| Post time 2-17-2019 14:06:22 | Show all posts
is there an estimated Date for the Update to Android 9?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 2-17-2019 23:53:50 | Show all posts
snyder replied at 2-17-2019 23:06
is there an estimated Date for the Update to Android 9?

Third quarter of this year 2019. In June it is possible that this update is ready for some tablets.

Use magic Report

snyder| Post time 2-18-2019 02:58:37 | Show all posts
Thank you for the Estimate!

Use magic Report

azwina| Post time 4-4-2019 17:02:28 | Show all posts
may i know the first post firmware it is latest version??

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-6-2019 23:50:22 | Show all posts
azwina replied at 4-5-2019 02:02
may i know the first post firmware it is latest version??

Wait for the 3.26 OTA update to be released. Then it would be a matter of looking if your Tablet receives it, or has to update manually.

Use magic Report

ENGN55| Post time 4-8-2019 00:41:35 | Show all posts
Edited by ENGN55 at 4-11-2019 02:49

I ınstalled this rom (4.3.2019) and others (old roms). All of them are giving gapps error. All gapps are freezing or closing continuously.. Device is restarting most of time ( every 5 min). How can I fix it I really get bored? I am wondering is there a hardware problem? If I can't fix it, I will breake it probably. I need your help ?Can you relase a room have a root access or doesn't have google apps in stock?

I have installed again this rom https://chuwiinnovationtechnologyshenz.app.box.com/s/s5imx3b1jdeylazx1an2mtz852ckmzok?tdsourcetag=s_pctim_aiomsg and updated google play services from apk, but didn't update other google apps. It seems ok now. I will wait Android 9 update.

Use magic Report

Resume| Post time 4-12-2019 03:30:08 | Show all posts
If itpossibile, please write data and time of firmware.

Use magic Report

dogshome| Post time 4-16-2019 10:28:26 | Show all posts
Edited by dogshome at 4-16-2019 10:36

I successfully installed the latest firmware (beyond serial number xxxx). I think the description between old and new is reversed as when I put the later (new serial number like mine) I got a split screen. Installing the old serial number firmware worked fine. It later did a small OTA update on top.

Serial number can be seen in Android. It is buried in the 'about' tab somewhere.

Installation need OEM access and debugging enabled.

Chinese to English bootloader change occurred and can be reset using a combination of +- and power keys. This is documented for many android devices.

All your data and settings are lost (it does not ask).

So not a great way to update. Not noticed any changes since update, but it's in and working.
Bonus micro review: I like this tablet. Day to day I have no issues and the battery time is good. The screen and touch panel are very good. The camera is poor, but I never use it anyway. Speakers are low power, but I don't use them either! Bluetooth to portable speaker or my sound system. I don't play games on it, my wife does on her air version. Wifi performance is not great but OK. You can tell the antenna is under the plastic part of the case and it does not like having your hand covering that in a certain orientation. Not tried SIM yet. Software updates no worse than what Microsoft get up to occasionally :-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list