ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro windows reintallation error

Follow Us

windows reintallation error

[Copy link]

limkwon7|Post time:11-14-2018 03:53:05 View:160|Reply:2

I formatted the partition named 'Windows' and after that i selected the formatred partition and ckicked on next in order to install windows but i showed that windows can't be intalled on this partition or creat the new partition.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 11-14-2018 00:21:56 | Show all posts
Hi,bro
U need to reflash the windows system

Have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-14-2018 03:53:05 | Show all posts
You have made a wrong installation.
In order to reinstall Windows, you should have first made a copy of the drivers, since you need them to operate all the devices.
Then, if you choose to delete Windows by deleting the partition, you should also have deleted additional Windows partitions, 12-13-14 (that's the one you've deleted) and 15.
Once those partitions are removed, you will get an unallocated space that you must mark, without creating any partitions, as the destination for the Windows installation. The Windows installation program will start and when it finishes Windows will be installed, but there will be devices such as Wifi, Bluetooth, touch that will not work because you will have to install the drivers of those devices.
If you did not have the precaution of obtaining them from your system, you will have to download them from the download section of this forum corresponding to your tablet and serial number.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list