ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Android/Windows internal storage allocation in HI10 ...

Follow Us

Android/Windows internal storage allocation in HI10 Plus?

[Copy link]

fje|Post time:6 day(s) ago View:60|Reply:4

Hi, I am looking for a thread that I found days ago where there was an explanation of how to change the amount of internal storage dedicated to each of the Operating systems in the HIxx dual boot devices, but I am not able to find it now, even using the search tool with different search words…

Could any one help me and give to me the link to such a link?. Of course I am trying to keep both O.S. in the HI10 Plus, but with a different allocation of space for each of them

Thanks for your help.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts

Use magic Report

fje| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by fje at 12-4-2018 06:40

Hi, manonegra, thanks for your quick answer and the links... but those are not the ones I was looking for. Maybe it is the way to do it, but it is not the one I remember to have seen. In fact these ones are more dedicated to increase the Android internal storage space, the one I am looking for and I remember is just the opposite one, it was for decreasing the Android space and giving in a repartitioning more space to Windows.

I will stay searching if I find it. Might be I found it in another forum. I also looked in the spanish part of the Chuwi forum, but it is not there either. Maybe I found it in another of the spanish forums related to tablets. If I finally find it, I will put it here or in the spanish part of this Chuwi forum.

Thanks again anyway

Use magic Report

fje| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Question that came to me... Could it be done as easy as repartitioning the internal storage using a windows tool as the "Mini Tool Partition Wizard"? Of course taking care of the EFI and Recovery Partitions if they exist…. I read somewhere about it but I didn't come to a clear position about it.

Thanks again

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list