ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook How to replace Fn+F1-F10 to just F1-F10 as on all us ...

Follow Us

How to replace Fn+F1-F10 to just F1-F10 as on all usuall devices.

[Copy link]

tlittle|Post time:1-19-2019 02:59:58 View:213|Reply:4

The question which is asked on different forums time to time.
By default when you press keys F1-F10 - Surbook does absolutely useless things like swithhing off sound etc. All normal devices have an ability to change their behavior - to use F1-F10 with Fn key or without Fn-key.

So, is there any ability to contact to Surbook development and support team and  kindly ask them to create new BIOS or may be windows uttility, which allows us to use our device in good way? Pressing Fn+Alt+F4 to close windows very and very annoying.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-26-2018 21:45:21 | Show all posts
Sorry, this is the keyboard setting and you can't change.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tlittle| Post time 12-26-2018 23:59:30 | Show all posts
Definitely, I can't.
But developers who created BIOS software can change it, can add corresponding option in BIOS. So how can we ask them to add such a functionality to our device except this forum?
Or it is hardware limitation of our keyb? Seems very strange as far as keyboard should send just a keykodes...

Use magic Report

binaryghost| Post time 1-19-2019 02:55:35 | Show all posts
hi mate, I haven't used my Surbook since it's a crap and very slow and have screen issues.

Alernative is use virtual keyboard whenever you need to use the function keys or use autohotkey software. goodluck.

Use magic Report

binaryghost| Post time 1-19-2019 02:59:58 | Show all posts
To disable the annoying gesture try this:

https://techtablets.com/2017/02/ ... ures-on-windows-10/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list