ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General how to solve: Chuwi Hi8 keeps rebooting

Follow Us

how to solve: Chuwi Hi8 keeps rebooting

[Copy link]

damur|Post time:1-28-2019 07:43:48 View:79|Reply:0

Hello. I started a net thread.

I own the Chuwi HI8 serial number HI8 Q32G22150608104 dual boot (android 4.4 and win 8, updated - easily to the latest version of win 10).
The table continuously starts and shutdown (the initial Chuwi screen, later Intel inside) occasionally runs into Android, which goes out after a few seconds. The case is repeated. The tablet can be started in safe mode, windows does not start at all. Some time ago, I tried to free some disk space (partition windows 10). I tried to delete part of the file windows_old. When updating, the table restarted, and a notification was displayed on the screen indicating that the system could not run (probably I accidentally deleted some important data).  
When I reviewed the forum I did not notice that anyone would have such problems. I have already tried to reinstall the Android with the help of the Intel Manufactoring Flash Tool, but so far it has failed. After the program connects to the device (it take at least a minute or two) in a droidboot (DnX) mode, it gets stuck at 5%, "rebooting" is displayed and warns me that it can not connect to the device. All the instructions I have found do not describe the solution of this problem.
Any suggestions?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list