ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Windows installation problem

Follow Us

Windows installation problem

[Copy link]

Eus4|Post time:2-13-2019 10:00:53 View:216|Reply:1

Hello I installed normal Windows from official Windows site because i thought Maybe it is faster but then Auto Rotation and pen did not work pen got fixed with Driver but Auto Rotation not so i wanted to install the Windows of this Forum but i have no option to choose booing device but it automatically opens the usb but i get a failed to get bios Vendor so i updated bios but i still have the same error i do not know how to solve please help me with that i have. Serial number Q64G45171101554 i used Micro usb Slot and i have the official keybord i also used the keybord usb port thank you in Advance luca

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-13-2019 10:00:53 | Show all posts
If you install Windows from the Microsoft site, you must install the drivers for the non-Intel devices so that everything works correctly. Before any system removal you should have obtained these drivers to install them, but you also have them to download in this forum in the download section of your tablet model.
Regarding a decision to update Bios, I indicated that it is not a good idea since if you use a version other than the serial number of your tablet, you run the risk of brick
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list