ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 need Help to recover corrupt bios

Follow Us

need Help to recover corrupt bios

[Copy link]

vjkomix|Post time:5-28-2019 01:20:07 View:244|Reply:8

Hello all, i,m new in this forum and want to ask for help
i ned full bios dump for  My Hi13 tablet, i have accidentaly  update bios and now tablet not show any alive symptoms, seems to be wrong bios flashed
it was version V114 at befin from usb stick. it flash bios   and then restart ,after restart tablet show  logo  and switch itself off(battery are fully scharged and charger was pluged in)
tablet serial number: Q64G45170902540
please help me to put in correct bios to recovery this tablet again to live
i have  programmer TL866CS and know how to  reflash bios  IC both main and EC
just need correct bios file or full bios dump from this revision
onboard sticker: 74P1R2 AP135
oposite side all stickers can see on pictures

mini2.jpg mini.jpg

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-2-2019 00:59:00 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 4-2-2019 10:04

It is not necessary to update the BIOS.
When available, @emily @admin will respond with the BIOS file for the serial number you indicate.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 4-2-2019 01:04:05 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

vjkomix| Post time 4-2-2019 03:27:28 | Show all posts
hi tnx ,but i need full bios dump as  can flash from usb,tablet not turns on at all so  i need programm both bios  ic with programmer some one can give full bios dump? main bios +EC dump

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-2-2019 05:14:57 | Show all posts
vjkomix replied at 4-2-2019 12:27
hi tnx ,but i need full bios dump as  can flash from usb,tablet not turns on at all so  i need progr ...

I understand that you must do the steps in this tutorial, but with the corresponding BIOS file for your Tablet. At the end of the tutorial, put the tools that are needed. https://mega.nz/#!YyZ1WKKa!5vAz9 ... j67atC6DBjTkOMu72Xk

Use magic Report

vjkomix| Post time 4-2-2019 08:57:55 | Show all posts
Santi i know how to use programmer, problem is i have uploaded bios  but tablet is still dead  and wont switch on at all, need full bios dump from working tablet same revision and both files main bin and EC bin,  before update bios by usb flash stick  tablet was fully working  and dies in my hands after bios update.. so  i ques  bios file writed fail or incorrect, i have programmed bios files to ic but still not success, so need full damp because bios update have not full bin but just update

Use magic Report

Schmitz408| Post time 4-24-2019 00:52:38 | Show all posts
I have the same Problem. I have all necessary things to flash, but i think i need to flash the Embedded Controller first before i flash the bios. Correct?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-24-2019 18:01:35 | Show all posts
Schmitz408 replied at 4-24-2019 00:52
I have the same Problem. I have all necessary things to flash, but i think i need to flash the Embed ...

Yes, it's correct

Use magic Report

lan1991008| Post time 5-28-2019 01:20:07 | Show all posts
please email to service@chuwi.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list