ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware problem with my chuwi hi10 HQ64G42171001116

Follow Us

[Hi10 Pro] problem with my chuwi hi10 HQ64G42171001116

[Copy link]

alexgoodfear|Post time:4-7-2019 15:31:53 View:227|Reply:2

Hi, I have problem with my chuwi hi10 HQ64G42171001116, it presents two problems, the first is that the keyboard connects and disconnects must be driver problem and not hadware, because I bought another keyboard and continued to have the problem, the second problem is it get the bios with the screen in portrait mode can not be landscape, will be some problem in the bios, to have these problems, the staff passed me these bios P1D6_C109D_B_201707101808.237 Is this correct is there any bios that fixes these problems?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 4-7-2019 14:11:29 | Show all posts
Maybe it is hardware and the problem is in the USB keyboard dock, since you have tried with another keyboard and you still have the same problem.
If your tablet is only Windows, you could try doing a system restore, keeping your files, to see if this solves the problem: start, configuration, update and security, recovery, restore this PC, choosing to keep your files when you ask

As for the Bios in vertical or horizontal, if the staff gave you the new one so that the Bios looks horizontal it should be like that, although I do not think it changes anything in the general configuration of the tablet.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

alexgoodfear| Post time 4-7-2019 15:31:53 | Show all posts
I bought another keyboard and did the tests and continues with the same problem, I realized that when the keyboard presents this problem I do renitiar windows it solves the problem, an example if I renew the problem again
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list