ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 audio driver problem after new windows10 install

Follow Us

audio driver problem after new windows10 install

[Copy link]

PCKid|Post time:6-13-2019 01:30:59 View:151|Reply:9

bought an oscoo m.2 120gb ssd. installed a fresh windows 10 onto it as my new boot drive. everything works perfectly except no audio drivers. downloaded the Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 driver bundle from Chuwi, extracted the audio drivers and installed them. installation went ok but after restarting still no Realtek audio. Device Manager says no Multimedia Audio device. Was told the Lapbook 14.1 are the correct drivers for my Lapbook 12.3.

Use magic Report

PCKid| Post time 6-9-2019 23:29:24 | Show all posts
windows is version 1903 latest. can't find a solution to this anywhere. so frustrating. mainly use this lapbook for watching videos when travelling. in device manager under other devices only a Multimedia audio controller and under sound video and game controllers just a windows streaming driver?? repeatedly reinstall the realtek drivers. They are there in program files after install but are not recognised by device manager.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-9-2019 23:43:55 | Show all posts
PCKid replied at 6-10-2019 08:29
windows is version 1903 latest. can't find a solution to this anywhere. so frustrating. mainly use t ...

Enables the installation of unsigned drivers in Windows 10 before restoring the driver. You can find several guides on the network how to do this process.

Use magic Report

PCKid| Post time 6-10-2019 22:22:19 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 6-9-2019 23:43
Enables the installation of unsigned drivers in Windows 10 before restoring the driver. You can fin ...

ok tried that. with both the lapbook 14.1 audio drivers as recommended. didn't work. so did it again with realtek 2.82 from realtek didn't work. what can i try now.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-10-2019 23:00:10 | Show all posts
PCKid replied at 6-11-2019 07:22
ok tried that. with both the lapbook 14.1 audio drivers as recommended. didn't work. so did it aga ...

Try these: https://mega.nz/#!QqwQQQyD!EzjJp ... DtIwAzzXNf5Pp82FOmQ
Enables the installation of unsigned drivers before.
Keep in mind that once you restart the computer, the option of unsigned drivers disappears before being active.

Use magic Report

PCKid| Post time 6-11-2019 21:40:15 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 6-10-2019 23:00
Try these: https://mega.nz/#!QqwQQQyD!EzjJpQ977CZoopKBQH7i1dJqDtIwAzzXNf5Pp82FOmQ
Enables the inst ...

sorry to be dumb but what do i do with them? no setup.exe app. what is the full procedure? I went into the media folder, looked in the realtek folder but saw no way to install it. I can only see the sound, video and gamecontrollers if I show hidden files in device manager. only other mention of audio is under other devices audio a multimedia  audio controller.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-11-2019 22:29:31 | Show all posts
PCKid replied at 6-12-2019 06:40
sorry to be dumb but what do i do with them? no setup.exe app. what is the full procedure? I went  ...

https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... amp;page=5#pid38442

Use magic Report

PCKid| Post time 6-12-2019 21:41:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can’t work out how to use it as there is no setup.exe. Since there is no audio driver under Sound, Video and Game Controllers I cant update it with search. Just not sure how you use this link you gave me. Have downloaded it ok but like I said no exe file.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-12-2019 23:18:56 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 6-13-2019 08:20
PCKid replied at 6-13-2019 06:41
Can’t work out how to use it as there is no setup.exe. Since there is no audio driver under Sound,  ...

Download and unzip the file.
Enables the installation of unsigned drivers in Windows 10.
Download, unzip and execute double drivers

Mark the "Restore" tab and confirm the OK messages.
Search your computer for the file of the drives that you previously downloaded

Accept and confirm all subsequent messages that may come out, remember to confirm all messages for the installation of the drivers.

Use magic Report

PCKid| Post time 6-13-2019 01:30:59 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 6-12-2019 23:18
Download and unzip the file.
Enables the installation of unsigned drivers in Windows 10.
Download ...

thank you so much. All working perfectly now. Really appreciate your patience with me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list