Larkbook X won’t wake up after closing the lid

Larkbook X won’t wake up after closing the lid .

I have this problem since i received the laptop , is there any way to fix it ? Maybe a windows format or something ? Please support

does support answer or help ???

I’ve seen now it’s the same thing happens to me. If anyone can help

I tried to install the driver on the Thread " Larkbook X latest driver package"

now if I close the lid and reopen after 2 taps on the power button, the light flashes then another tap and wakes up

what have you installed ? i still cant wake up the pc after closing and reopen the lid…

please tell me what have you installed , mine still not working

Hello sorry if I write only now.
Since, in this forum, new users can only attach 2 multimedia elements (images) per message, I will post more messages.

First of all download the driver package HERE

Once the files have been extracted, open device manager, go to video cards and right-click the properties

select “driver, and then” update driver "

Hello sorry if I write only now.
Since, in this forum, new users can only attach 2 multimedia elements (images) per message, I will post more messages.
I’m sorry but in this forum I can not make a message that marks all spam…
i can’t post images.

First of all download the driver package HERE

Once the files have been extracted, open device manager, go to video cards and right-click the properties

select “driver, and then” update driver "

select “search for driver on computer” (the choice below)

now so that it does not prevent you from installing them due to the fact that it will tell you that the updated version is already on the pc, click the choice below

“choose from a list of drivers available on your computer”

now click “disk driver” and immediately after “browse”

select the folder where you extracted the files you downloaded earlier, choose the folder “显示 适配器 Display adapters”

then the subfolder “iigd_dch.inf_amd64_0f2250737b8ab5a6”

and then the driver contained in it “iigd_dch.inf”

install and reboot.
That worked for me.