Problem with Chuwi Hi10 Plus dual tablet (Android and windows)

Hi everyone!

My name is Darío and I have a Chuwi Hi10 Plus tablet. The truth is that this tablet, without being excellent, was good for me to read books. A few weeks ago it stopped loading the operating system. I get the message that I have to choose between Android and Windows, but neither of them starts. The android logo stays on the screen until the battery runs out a few hours later.
I took it a week ago to a phone store, where, after leaving it for a few days, they told me that it had a software problem and that the operating system had to be installed again, but they couldn’t.

I wonder if you can help me with this, as it would be a real shame to throw away a device that can surely be recovered. I have tried to search for videos on the internet but I can’t find any that help me.

Thanks in advance for your help, guys.

Dario

Hello, please provide the serial number on the back or side of the machine, thank you

Hi. It’s LQ64G42180302456

Greetings

Thank you very much. Given the problem and that it is not possible to reinstall operating systems in the normal way, I want to ask you if there is a web page, a video or a site that explains how to do it and be able to reinstall these programs that you have sent me. thanks for your help

Ho lo stesso prfoblema , NON si accende HI 10 plus model 1529
LQ64G42170207068 , PREGO INVIARMI FILES PER RIPRISTINO
ANDROID PARTIZIONE AND WINDOWS 10.
Pls send a TUTORIOL for this,thank

ANDROID AND WIN 10,THANK