CHUWI AeroBook Pro 15.6 pre-heating,amazing 15.6-inch 4K screen laptop

As information has been released, CHUWI will launch new laptop AeroBook Pro15.6 recently, which has a fantastic appearance, powerful performance, and professional hardware configuration.

Full-metal body/15.6-inch 4K screen/Intel i5 processor/8GB+256GB SSD

Delicate full-metal body, 15.6-inch 4K UHD screen, full-size keyboard, and large touchpad make the whole laptop highly integrated, bring brilliant and comfortable visual experience.

In terms of hardware configuration, AeroBook Pro features the same Intel i5 6287U processor as the Macbook Pro, powerful performance can meet the needs of professional scenes. With the Intel Iris Graphics 550 GPU, it can deal with video clips, games and entertainment easily.
1 5.6-inch 4 K HD R screen, more than 1.07 billion color display

AeroBook Pro 15.6 weights at only 1.53kg, 15.6-inch 4K UHD screen with narrow border brings brilliant and comfortable visual experience. Meanwhile, screen PPI up to 282, 100% sRGB gamut, maximum 340 nits brightness, which is an exquisite screen with great comprehensive quality.
Intel i5 6287U processor powerful performance

Equipped with Intel i5 6287U processor, dual-core four threads, frequency up to 3.5GHz, deal with 4K video clips and complex engineering document efficiently. Powerful performance with low power consumption, saves more energy, powers for a longer time.

Built-in Iris Graphics 550 GPU,frequcency up to 1100MHz, hard decode 4K video smoothly. AeroBook Pro 15.6 can run software such as Cinema4D and Lightroom efficiently.
8GB RAM and 256 GB SSD quick respond

In terms of storage, AeroBook Pro 15.6 features 8GB LPDDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD,office software responds quickly, boot only five seconds, background load is easier. Meanwhile, the M.2 PCle slot can expand storage capacity as required.
Summary

AeroBook Pro 15.6 features great configuration, work efficiently and entertain cheerfully. Delicate full-metal body, UHD 4K screen, and powerful Intel i5 processor make it a professional and versatile laptop.

AeroBook Pro15.6 will be launched on indiegogo at the end of this month, sells for $599. Submit your email on the pre-heating page that can get low discount when AeroBook Pro15.6 goes live on indiegogo.

More information about it can refer to the link.

https://chuwi.com/

9 Likes

Nice lightweight laptop!

1 Like

Nice giveaway for a great product! Time to change my old Lapbook!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely fabulous laptop with huge features definitely one of a kind!

1 Like

Thanks for giveaway :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Can memory be upgraded to 16 Gig?

Amazing laptop, I love to have one!

1 Like

This laptop is all 8gb for the time being.

Yup, great new laptop, wish I had one …for free:)

1 Like

Great Giveaway, thanks for the entry too.
I can’t get over the Ram and storage this one has. Love it. Come to NeeNe😉

15.6-inch 4K UHD screen. It`s cool!

Only a more modern processor could be ordered, the rest of the configuration seems appropriate. But it is also true that neither a higher consumption nor a considerable price increase is desirable. The best is a balanced configuration in performance and price adjustment

Good laptop for the price!

Maybe you can add a Latinamerican Keyboard. It`s the main reason to select the global trademarks or others than you. I hope it!

what 4K!!! sleeeek! Really waiting to get hands on these

I’m almost embarrassed Chuwi has sort of not been on my radar much last year, but manufacturing machines such as this one will certainly turn heads as it did mine! Sometimes it takes a good old competition to make people see the brilliance of devices they may not otherwise have known about. Good on you Chuwi! Keep up the great work. I’ll certainly be paying attention to you more this year!!!

1 Like

wow, i wish have one

Wonderful specs.

I want it as soon as possible!

Great laptop, no thunderbolt ?