CHUWI Corebook XPro sound driver issues

I bought a new device. There is a licensed Windows 10, decided to reinstall. I’ve encountered that most drivers are not installed through Windows Update. I found an archive on the forum with drivers for my device and all the drivers were installed except for the drivers for sound. I wandered around the forum for more than 24 hours and found nothing. Within the framework of one model, most countries in the world have different components. Where and how to look for solutions to problems. I’m willing to pay for the solution.

1 Like

Hello, please provide the serial number and model number on the back of the machine, thank you

CoreBook XPro Drivers

these sound drivers don’t work win 11

1 Like

Also don’t work on windows 10 with latest updates

this driver returns working sound on win 10 and win 11

1 Like

Hi I found a solution for my Corebook X Pro. You can download “Intel SST audio(WDM)” driver from the driverpack website which is specifically made for Chuwi innovation and Shenzhen. It restored my audio driver (running windows 11)
here’s the link

BUT PLEASE READ THIS!!
This will put a ton of malware, spyware and trojans in your lap. I had to use tronscript+malwarebytes+defender to remove most of them. So DO NOT use the lap for banking or any other sensitive work afterwards.
I know it comes with a cost but at least you can sell the laptop. Hope it helps!