CoreBook Pro - problem with Windows 10 Product key

Hi. I bought a laptop (CoreBook Pro 13") and Windows 10 product key is required.
The possible problem was reported upon purchase, but it is not clear to me how I should go about getting a new Product Key.
Someone can help me?
Thanks

Press Windows key
Enter cmd , you will see " Command Prompt", run it as administator
Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
(you can paste it with RMB or ctrl+v)

Press Enter
The product key will be revealed, copy the product key.
Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key then enter your product key and click Next.

Probably after this you will get an error but you will see a new button: activate by phone

Try activating windows by phone.

1 Like

Thanks.
I’ll try soon.
Michele

Yeeah.
It runs perfectly!
Thanks again

I have the same problem but also solved by activating by phone. I think all of chuwi products have the same problem. At least the activation is works. It’s okay to fill little effort to activate the new laptop LOL. But science the products are hidden gems, little problem like the activation is okay. I hope they fix this kind of problem on the next line up products.

Hi
Solved the problem of the product key the pc runs perfectly.
I’m with you about an easier solution to find and insert product key especially when you buy using an e-channel.
Bye
Michele

Same happened with my Corebook Pro. After one day of use the OS notified that my key was “already in use on another computer”. I just bought a new product key since you can find them for half-free.

where is the product key on hardware?

Hi, have received now the pc. I have same issue and I tried thelephon activation but the isn’t possible to active license. How can I fix? Sorry for my terrible english, I’m italian.

Write to service@chuwi.com