Corebook X 2023 i5 - 1235U - ModeNotify

Hello,

While I was going through my Corebook’s installed software, I had removed the software called “ModeNotify”, aka the software responsible for changing between Performance Modes (by the use of "FN + Space), does anyone have this software installed and can send it to me?

Thank you

Edit: The install path is usually in C:/Windows/Program Files(x86)

Is it not available on Drivers and Software section of Support Site?

I am checking right now, i did not know about the drivers on their website

Edit : After checking the drivers from their website, no it is not provided, as it is not a Driver.

See if contacting support@chuwi.com helps. You may have to follow-up a few times.
If the app is not designed as a standalone exe you would ideally need an installation package exe or msi file on Windows. Copying folder from C:\Program files might not work always.

I have messaged them, i am currently waiting for a reply
i have not found anything regarding it in the ISO file also, so idk

Check if any restore point was created before uninstall and try to restore your system to an earlier date and if that brings back the app.

I have tried but to no success, the restore points were returning errors and corrupting, i have recieved the ISO from Chuwi now and they suggested i reinstall but im gonna do a last attempt at going through the ISO for the installer

UPDATE:

For anyone looking for the ModeNotify software for the Corebook X 2023 model,
Chuwi have just got back to me about it.

Here you can find the proof of them emailing me and the link for the ModeNotify setup.