Defaultuser0 in my new GemiBook

Hi, I just received any new GemiBook 13’. I just opened the box and press the power button and I got the message “User or pass incorrect” with “ok” button. When I press the “ok” button shows the windows screen with Defaultuser0 and Defaultuser01 asking for password.

I tried to reset the laptop with the shift key pressed, i went to the advances setups for Reset and Erase everything but the laptop start but at the beginning the laptop shutoff.

How I can solve this? It’s annoying to buy something new and have this kind of problem…

Thanks

Hello

A pleasure to help you as an independent collaborator.

In relation to the incident you are presenting, I recommend you create a restore point by following the steps below.

1- Start your computer

2- When it starts, hold down the “shift” key and click the reset button at the bottom right of the screen.

3- This will take you to the Advanced Options menu. From there, click “Troubleshoot” and then “System Image Restore.”

What this will do is take you to your system restore screen and prompt you for restore points

4- Select your most recent restore point and start the restore process.

When prompted to select an account, you’ll see administrator. Simply click is and do not type a PASSWORD leave it blank.

It will only be a restore point if you do a clean install of Windows 10.

5- When your computer finishes this (time will vary) simply reboot when prompted and it will start loading the Windows 10 setup screen.

6- Create your account.

What we accomplished with the restore was to return the computer to the point where Windows 10 just finished installing. You should then finish creating your new profile by following the step-by-step instructions to create a user account that you can actually use.

I await your comments to continue supporting you.

Greetings