Estafado por Chuwi. Scammed by Chuwi

He comprado en la tienda oficial de Chuwi un Hipad Plus, el cual traía Android 11, y cuál es mi sorpresa que al recibirlo viene con Android 10. He contactado con el servicio de atención al cliente y no responde de ninguna manera, es inexistente dicho servicio. Por eso os digo que no compréis productos de Chuwi porque podéis ser engañados, publicitan una cosa y envían otra. Muy mal Chuwi, primera y última compra de sus productos
I bought a Hipad Plus in the official Chuwi store, which had Android 11, and what is my surprise that when I received it it comes with Android 10. I have contacted the customer service and it does not respond in any way, it is non-existent. service. That is why I tell you not to buy Chuwi products because you can be deceived, they advertise one thing and send another. Very bad Chuwi, first and last purchase of your products

Be happy for Android 10, Hipad plus has numerous bugs with Android 11. Unlucky me, I bought it under impressions from the Android 10 review device.

No deja de ser un engaño, no te pueden vender una cosa y darte otra, no dan una solución, el servicio de atención al cliente no aparece por ningún sitio. La devuelvo y que me reembolsen el pedido y ya compraré otra, que traigan todo lo que publicitan.

It is still a hoax, they cannot sell you one thing and give you another, they do not give a solution, customer service does not appear anywhere. I return it and that they refund the order and I will buy another one, that they bring everything they advertise.