Freebook 360: black screen when it wakes up (Windows)

Hi Chuwi,
I’m in trouble with my Freebook 360: if I’m using Windows and close the lid and open it again after some, there is no picture (black screen) or I have a picture but it’s completely damaged (set of lines of different color). At the same time there is no problem with external display (I checked that with my Samsung connected thru Type C hub via HDMI): clear nice pic after laptop wakes up. But I have this picture only if external display was connected before I closed the lid, if I connect it after laptop waked - no pic as well.
I think and almost sure laptop itself runs fine: I see image on external display as I said, I hear some sounds coming from it. Didn’t try to connect via network but almost sure there will be no problem as well.
I have another OS on this laptop as well: OpenSUSE 15.4, tried to send it into the sleep by closing the lid and wake it up by opening the lid. Works like a charm, no problem as well. At the same time with another Linux, Ubuntu 22.10, I have the same issue: it goes into the sleep well but after I have same black screen.
As I see, the problem seems to be software (OS drivers/kernel modules, BIOS settings) rather than hardware one: if it was HW problem, it will be reproduced very easy in all and evey OS but I have no problem in OpenSUSE…
Could you please help me to rid this problem out? I really love this laptop, it’s very convenient, I exchanged it with my previous Corebook X which is one of the greatest products I had but it’s not Convertible and there is no Touchscreen (if you will issue Convertible Corebook with Touchscreen - I definitely will buy it) - but it makes me insane to turn it off every time I’d like to close the lid!
As I have all Win11 updates installed and new driver from Intel installed as well, I suppose something wrong in BIOS settings. I really need some advices regarding this issue.
Thanks!