Gemibook 13 Intel Celeron J4115 + KEYBOARD REPAIR

SN: GBOOKQ256G201201492
BUYED in BANGGOOD
I have buy probable 2.5/3 years ago (I can get the INVOICE from BANGGOOD website, so is approximately that time.

My name is RUBEN and i live in PORTUGAL
I have a CHUWI GEMIBOOK 13, with a problem in the space bar bottom and in the TOUCHPAD (right mouse), and i don’t know where I can repair my computer or where I can send them. Can you help me? Thank you!

Considering is out of warranty, you will need to pay for the repair cost. The center is in Germany.
I would suggest you go to a local shop, ask them to see what might happen, and then consider if it would be worthy to send to Germany.or maybe would be cheaper in a local store.

@manonegra222 do you think it is hardware?

Hello Maria, thank you so much to reply me back! I’m at work now, but i can make a video about the problem, probably is better to you see what is happening.
About the local shop… I have thought about that alternative, but I’m scared because just some people have CHUWI, and here you don’t have an official partner and if I buy the part and ask them to put I don’t if they don’t broke something inside.
Also, I understand a little bit about open computer and changing components, but you don’t have a single video on YouTube or photos with the inside of the GEMIBOOK 13

What i meant is take it to the shop so they can evaluate, they cannot change anything as keyboard and touchpad must be given to them. Checking this would be easier to see what the problem is.

I think the problem is generated by the battery, which has swollen and is pressing on nearby elements, causing them to not work correctly. It is necessary to open and check it and, if so, replace the battery as it could break the claim and the touchpad.

Hello good night.
thankyou so much for all the recommendations and tips.
The problem it was the battery suddenly she starts to swallow and i replace it today! So the keyboard is working.
Now i have a new problem. the speakers from the computer are not working and i can identification the problem. The driver is update, i didn’t touch any cable in the inside beside the flex cable from the battery. Can i get some help with this pls?

THIS WAS BEFORE I CHANGE THE BATTERY i didn’t take a pic after but if some cable of the speakers in the picture pls tell me