Herobook driver

Please inform me whether the OS W10 is a different file from Drivers for my HeroBook,
and if i format my HeroB. can I Install W10 Home from Microsoft and then the Drivers?

The W10 OS that you can find in the download section is the same as the HeroBook factory installed.
Yes, you can install the microsoft W10 operating system and then manually install the drivers downloaded from here

Thankk you for the early reply. Pls don mind my saying but your avatar icon is little scaring me.
Where exacly can find the drivers files. Thanks again

Στις Πέμ, 12 Δεκ 2019 στις 1:06 μ.μ., ο/η manonegra222 via CHUWI | Official Forum chuwi@discoursemail.com έγραψε:

hahahaha, it does not correspond at all with my character, everything comes from a joke of my friends for the hours I dedicate to the forum that compare me with an android.
Here is the thread of where to download the files: [Herobook] [Official Version] Chuwi Herobook Windows,drivers,bios,EC,tutorial download

Thank you indeed. have a blessed day.

Στις Πέμ, 12 Δεκ 2019 στις 2:49 μ.μ., ο/η manonegra222 via CHUWI | Official Forum chuwi@discoursemail.com έγραψε: