Сhuwi Herobook drivers

I can not find a driver for this device, can someone tell me where to download it ?

after downloading the drivers of our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for the installation of unsigned drivers.To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed, and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and it will restart normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking on the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not correctly installed. (they have a yellow triangle).You have to click on each of them with the right button, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option below “search for driver software on the computer”. On the next screen “choose from a list of available drivers on the computer” and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders.The system will install the device driver. You have to repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Keep in mind that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.

Driver:
Latest Herobook Driver download:

MediaFire

I downloaded the archive from the link, did everything according to the instructions, but in the end I get a message that there are no drivers in this folder (including subfolders)

¡medio día atormentado por mediafire no permite descargar archivos! ¿Por qué burlarse de la gente? incluso en Internet no encontró cómo hacerlo correctamente. La cuenta se creó naturalmente. ¡Gracias por tu comprensión!

manonegra 22 you are stupid, you link to sites that contain viruses or can not be downloaded? The link to the media thread is totally compromised can not be downloaded.

It is not a good habit to start a dialogue with an insult, make it very clear what kind of person you are and the little education you have received.
I have tested the link and it works correctly and I have been able to download the HeroBook drivers: My Files

Do not try to blame anyone here, if timely internet downloads do not work.
I hope you reconsider and be more polite on other occasions.
Have a nice day despite everything.

2 Likes

its a “RENDER ACPI DEVICE”

eu estou com um herobook Air e não consigo instalar o driver de som . já tentei todos os métodos citados acima e não resolveu. Estou desconfiando que seja problema de hardwere. O ruim disso tudo é que nao consigo baixar direto do site do fabricante pois nao encontro o modelo da placa mãe. Alguem ja teve esse problema! desde ja agradeço

woooo there are so many files in here everything is needed for factory reset ?
thanks in advance have a nice day