Hi 13 Bricked after bios update

Hello. After bios update my tablet hi 13 is Bricked. Method for flashing with ch341a and clip for HI 10 and hi 12 will be work on Hi 13? i talk about this method: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/bricked-trying-bios-update/page/3/
I see motherboard is other, Bios is this same model

As this thread is already late, it is now necessary to reinstall the Bios with the method you describe. The procedure is the same and only logically changes the files to flash.
You need Chuwi to put you a link to download the correct Bios files for your tablet.
To do this, you have to write to service@chuwi.com indicating that you have bricked the tablet when updating the Bios, put your serial number and wait at least until February 11 for Chuwi to return to work since, after Chinese New Year celebrations, the return to work has been delayed due to the effects of the coronavirus.

The method that u describe can be usted in Chuwi hi10 pro too?

of course, using the files appropriate to your tablet model and serial number

But the tools are the same? like this tutorial https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AGQtFmS7cIuqHfI&cid=FC1F543E3FBD4AAA&id=FC1F543E3FBD4AAA%2114709&parId=root&o=OneUp

After reflash bios is still brick. I need a firmware .bin for winbond 25q80JVS too . Chuwi Q64G45170902163

write to service@chuwi.com

Try this one…
translate Time needed: 1 minute. Make sure the laptop is working First of all, make sure that the laptop can still be turned on. This is done by holding the power button for a few seconds. The red LED on the edge of the screen should light up briefly and then go out again. As soon as the LED lights up, the power button can be released. If the LED goes on and off again, the chances are good that the reset will work. Switch on and call BIOS with [Del] How the laptop is switched on was described in the previous step. With this model, the BIOS is called up by pressing the [Del] key before the operating system boots. This means that shortly after switching on the tablet, as soon as the red LED lights up and goes out again, the [Del] key must be pressed. The best thing to do is to press [Del] frequently in succession from when the red LED came on until shortly after the red LED went out. Press the key sequence [F3], [Enter], [F4], [Enter] In order to reset the settings in the BIOS you have to press the keys [F3], [Enter], [F4], [Enter] one after the other. The [F3] key is linked to the standard settings. By pressing it, the confirmation window is called up, which is confirmed with [Enter]. The [F4] key is linked to the “Save and restart” operation. Pressing this again calls up a confirmation window, which is confirmed with [Enter].

Hi, I need the bios file for my Hi13 and the serial number is Q64G45180200856. I have tried I2W6_AP135.037&EC_219 and Chuwi_Hi13_Bios_AP1V114_X64_BIOSEC but they didn’t work. The link of M1W6_AP135_A.064 x64 is broken that I can’t find it anywhere. An email has been sent to service@chuwi.com but no reply. Could you send me the right bios file?