[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Sure, I’ll try to explain it in the best possible way.

I was using it normally, and it gave a blue screen and it didn’t turn on anymore, I was using a Baseus 65W charger (Power Delivery) and charging it through USB C.

I noticed that sometimes when I connected it to the charger (the cable has a display that shows the consumption [Watts] and whether it’s using the PD protocol or not) the cable blinked for a moment (as if it was trying to activate Power Delivery), but it quickly returned to normal and the charging happened normally.

After it turned off (after the blue screen) it simply didn’t turn on anymore, I even disassembled it and made the measurements (it’s in the following topic: Hi 10 Pro (CWI529) - Don't turn on - #5 by Lopesleo)

I also noticed that it’s as if it’s in a loop, trying to turn on, I noticed this due to the variations in the voltages in all the parameters, which zero out and then return after a few seconds.

No light turns on on the board and neither the processor nor the power controller heats up.

I’ve already tried to reflash the BIOS but without success, there was no change in the symptoms.