[Hi8 Pro] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi8 Pro Windows + Android + Bios + driver

** Windows SN:1605**

image of 1705

image of 1708

Drivver

3. Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dualboot 64 bit - ( used for serial number after 32G221608XXXXX, 64 bit )

Android August:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8 … ro_64bit_August.rar

Windows August:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder … 8_Pro_64_bit_August

Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dualboot Driver_64bit Download:
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog … fqqbi1qxccdtniyfd4l

Chuwi Hi8 Pro wifi/bluetooth driver (serial number after 221605)
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog … hsf3dblbsgnu83gmidw

Tutorial:

Password of the dropbox:
password

Notice: if your tablet is signle OS (only windows) ,please don’t use files above.

Can someone please help me out :frowning:
i flashed the android patch to solve deep sleep and now my tablet has no touchscreen and wifi.

PQ32G221708 <—

i tried flashing all the above firmware via the Intel Phone tool and none of them work.

can someone help?

It will help you.

Hi Management, what do i do with the .rar files after downloading? The tutorial links don’t seem to work. Thanks.

Hello, I have a same problem. After flashing Android from:
3. Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dualboot 64 bit - ( used for serial number after 32G221608XXXXX, 64 bit )
Android August:

or

4. Chuwi Hi8 Pro windows ( used for serial number PQ32G221705xxxxx)

Android will run, but no touchscreen.

Hi8 PQ32G22170900153 Model: CWI513

Hi!
My hi8pro pq32g22170804493 got BSOD and cant boot no more
I try to boot from many USB flash disk with Windows10 installer and no result - only black screen w. backlight
How to prepare UFD for fully reinstall Windows?

thanks!

Here is tutorial:

Here is windows for your serial number:

Hi, can anyone help. Ive tried to boot the windows 10 installation on my chuwi hi8 pro but it just hangs at the chuwi logo. Ive tried multiple windows images but all have the same problem. Does anyone know how i can fix this.

Try to load live usb and delete all partitions from internal storage. Also check the size of storage, if it’s 7GB probably this is hardware problem.

Sorry i should mention i was in the process of resetting the tablet throught settings and reset. It got upto about 76% and failed. Now tablet boots into a black screen. The android partition works fine. Ive tried 32bit windows and 64bit but none seem to work. Im unable to delete any partitions or even enter the advanced options. Completely lost on what else to try

If android boots correctly so there is no problem to boot in windows setup (from microsoft, not from chuwi) or life usb to delete partitions.
You need to delete this partitions.

No luck, have tried to boot live usb. Doesnt seem to get past the chuwi screen. Tablet doesn’t even boot into startup recovery, nothing else i can try

:thinking:
If you have nothing important on android you can try flash android with file “flash.json” to erase windows and make repartition.

So i have successfully flashed android and delete windows. Now im trying to reinstall windows but the same issue is oocuring. Stuck at the chuwi logo

Ask service@chuwi.com , probably they know how to solve this problem.

I have solved the issue, turns out it was a bad usb hub. Have manage to install windows now but im missing the touchscreen driver. Cant find any google results for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks

Had an issue trying updating bios with your " Hi8 Pro Bios to solve the SD card issue", via efi. The flashing started correctly but suddenly I got blank screen and no response from the tablet. No led signal, no power on. Only have signal that the tablet powers on the USB hub power led. Any more signal of working.
I need some solution for this issue please.

CWI513 Hi8 PQ32G22170501526

Hello, looking for the correct link to download dual boot files for my Hi8 Pro 64Bit - Serial Starting: Q32G221509

Thanks

2 Likes

ayuda porfavor. tengo chuwi hi8pro serial PQ32G22160802904 no me lee las micro sd actualice bios y aun asi no me lee la micro sd. hay alguna bios que solucione este problema o algun driver? gracias