[Hi12] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi12 Android, Remix, Windows, Bios, driver

Is there a working root for the chuwi hi12? My boss at APKNite just give me an old chuwi hi12 so I want to install an app on it, but android is too out of date. So I want to install a custom firmware so I can download the app. Is there a working root for the hi12?

Hello My SDHi12 has serial Q64G45171103677
which windows image should download?
also, please can you direct me to an installation tutorial, the links on this thread no longer work!

many thanks,
Mike

So are you a single root or a dual root?

Hello, yes dual root.

Thank you very much,
I managed to flash windows image, all works fine except except the Hipen H3,
works fine in Android , but not in windows??
Device manager shows an unsupported device, and i cannot find a driver that matches??

Do i need a driver for the digitzer or pen?

Kind regards,

Mike.

You need to update a touch driver.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/joo0orub6zrvx8a/TP_driver_1704-.rar/file
And this is tutorial:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m471jf0bvytt1y3/Driver_installation_tutorial.docx/file

Good Morning.

I have a Chuwi Hi 12 Z8350 Dual Boot with serial HI12 Q64G45170403522.

I need the corret version of Windows and Android.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Paulo

This is what you want.

Hello Again,

Thank you for your help so far, I have installed the touch driver v1.4.2.0
the touch works fine with my finger. but still is not respndging to the Hipen H3?
The Pen works fin in Android boot, then reboot to windows and the pen does not work. this indicates a windows driver issue? can you help me?

Kind regards
Mike

Yes, this is indeed a Windows driver problem, you try to reinstall it.

hello, i have a Chuwi Hi12 Dual boot with serial HI12 Q64G45170402830 Model: CWI520.
I need the corret version of windows and android + driver
Can you help me?

And i need the driver for the nedwork card.

windows:

drivers:

2 Likes

Hola buenas tardes gracias por su aporte
Tengo chuwi hi12 q64g45170700763 cw1520 z8350
quise extender android por que no tenia mas memoria y en el procedimiento formatee toda la tablet, ahora no anda nada, solo enciende el boot con ambos logos, me podría explicar como volver a instalar android y windows desde ya gracias

Hello, good afternoon, thank you for your input.
I have chuwi hi12 q64g45170700763 cw1520 z8350
I wanted to extend Android because I had no more memory and in the procedure I formatted the entire tablet, now nothing is working, just turn on the boot with both logos, could you explain how to reinstall android and windows from now thanks

please write to service@chuwi.com

1 Like

Hello good afternoon, thank you very much
Android is already working perfect and I extended it to 16g the partition
It works perfect
I try to install windows 10 and it remains with the light blue screen and then it turns off it does not continue it does not install the windows
Try the original 8g installation and it also remains on the light blue screen then it turns off
if I can install it with the original windows iso as a normal installation
The idea is to install the original to be able to move from the desktop from android to windows and from the windows desktop to android without needing a keyboard
Do you have any idea why you don’t continue installing, could you help me with that?
From already thank you very much

Hola buenas tardes muchas gracias
Android ya funciona perfectamente y lo extendí a 16 g de la partición
Funciona perfecto
Intento instalar Windows 10 y permanece con la pantalla azul claro y luego se apaga, no continúa, no instala las ventanas
Pruebe la instalación original de 8g y también permanece en la pantalla azul claro y luego se apaga
si puedo instalarlo con la iso original de Windows como una instalación normal
La idea es instalar el original para poder pasar del escritorio de Android a Windows y del escritorio de Windows a Android sin necesidad de un teclado
¿Tienes alguna idea de por qué no continúa instalando, podrías ayudarme con eso?
Desde ya muchas gracias

Hi, actually, if you still have a technical problem you can go ahead and contact service@chuwi.com.Because this is our technical support after sale.

1 Like

Hi

Hi 12 I want to install Android 8-9 on my tablet How do I solve the driver problem?

Not possible, Intel has not developed drivers for Android since 5.0