[Hi8 Pro] [Official Version][Dualboot] Chuwi Hi8 Pro Windows + Android + Bios + driver

Ok, I reinstalled Windows 10 x86 on my HI8 Pro from scratch, removing the Android partition, so I can give some tips that should be useful.
In the first step I made a new Win 10 installation downloading the system via Microsoft MediaCreationTool with yhe option to put it on a bootable USB card as described in this post:

Booting the system from USB (press F7 key during the starting step and select boot from USB) I totally deleted all the existing partitions (should be 15) and I installed Windows 10. After the installation I had tons of problem with drivers (wi-fi driver is a RealTek RTL8723BS 802.11n and not a Broadcom; the touch was very inaccurate even after calibration) so I decided to use one of the Chuwi official Windows image that appears in the first post of this topic (however the partitions destruction step is still necessary).

The needed steps:

• Download the file Windows.zip and uncompress it.
    That uncompressed folder has 2 problems.

• The install.wim in the Images folder is bigger than 4GB so it must be splitted into two .swm files with the below command (cmd shell) or it does not fit FAT32 4GB limits:
    dism /Split-Image /ImageFile:"install.wim /SWMFile:“install.swm” /FileSize:4000
    This command will create 2 files: install.swm and install2.swm
    Remove install.wim from the directory.

• The Main.cmd in the Scripts folder must be modified with Notepad or an equivalent text file editor:
    Modify:
    set OS_Attributes=2
    to
    set OS_Attributes=1
    and in the SingleOSchanging section:
    if NOT EXIST %InstallPath%\Install.wim echo “Install.wim NOT found.” && goto :Error
    to
    if NOT EXIST %InstallPath%\Install.swm echo “Install.swm NOT found.” && goto :Error
    ----- and
    call dism /apply-image /imagefile:“%InstallPath%\Install.wim” /index:1 /applydir:w:\ /compact /EA /scratchdir:“w:\recycler\SCRATCH
    to
    call dism /apply-image /imagefile:”%InstallPath%\Install.swm" /SWMFile:“%InstallPath%\install*.swm” /index:1 /applydir:w:\ /compact /EA /scratchdir:"w:\recycler\SCRATCH

• Save the cmd file. Rename an USB drive to WINPE, formatting it in FAT32, and copy the files of the above Windows.zip uncompressed folder (with the described changes) to the USB pen drive.

• Reboot the chuwi from the WINPE USB pen drive (again F7 in the boot step to select it).
    A Windows 10 system will be reinstalled with no drivers problem.

Suggestions:

• After the installation backup your drivers using Double Driver portable utility.
  • For new drivers explore the windows drivers database at
    Microsoft Update Catalog