[Hi9 Plus] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi9 Plus Android, Driver, flashtool Download

Error is occuring because the above SP Flash Tool Download is not the latest version. Try installing the latest version of SP Flash Tool. You can click on this link to Download the latest version of SP Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool v5.1936)

1 Like

Please ad a link for Hi9 Air LTE 128GB firmware

there are two firmware for chuwi hi9+ (black button) when i klik the mediafire link above,

• 0326-驰为X20P_6797_8.0_4+64_美洲版_双mipi_2K_8024+8024_20180820软件需求+CH1005不带光感
    and
  • HI9PLUS1907月份新摄像头

which one i need to download for flash my chuwi hi9+ (black button) ??

thank you.

Hi, my IMEI no is changed after installing this ROM. My network signal lost and sim card not working. How to restore my IMEI no.

Write to service@chuwi.com . Probably you need to restore nvram \ nvdata.

I have not backed up my data so how to restore my IMEI

Write to service@chuwi.com . If they have nvram block you can flash it and then edit imei.

Please share me the link to download NV block or NVram dB file for chuwi hi9 plus

Пытаюсь перешить сабж… Пока не получается…

2021-05-25 (1)

Перепрошился на официальную, но стартует вот так:)))

Выглядит так, как будто вы прошили прошивку для другого устройства. Обратите внимание, что есть две прошивки- для планшета с черной либо красной кнопкой включения.
Так же подобная проблема возникает если установлен шлейф дисплея от другой версии платы.

Hallo I have exactly the same problem. What did you do to fix it? Where can I get the correct firmware and flasher / driver??? Can you help? Can it be that this tablet is a Hi9 AIr??? I have a Hi9 Pro. And I get firmware from Chuwi. After installing I have the same display problem as you!!

my Tablet was running before but there was a Code installed which was not to crack in that new tablet. After Chuwi send the wrong firmware I have that problem. My Hi9 Plus has a red Power button. What is the right software and firmware??? The Info Motherboard shows Hi9 AIR but on the metal case is written Hi9 Plus???

Who can help?

I also have the same problem of splitting the display…

and also it seems that the first firmware (black power botton) the .rar file is corrupted…

Can someone please send me the link with a good firmware?

Hi9plus Q64G 18104612

Hallo I have the same problem. Did you get an answer from Chuwi? They sent me the wrong Firmware and software. I asked every week, but nobody show his interest from Chuwi to fix that.

Can you send also a picture from your Screen which is wrong, here into the forum?