How to reset BIOS password - LapBook Pro Type: CWI530

Hello, I need your precious support because I cannot find a BIOS to upload on the USB and flash the BIOS. Or maybe can I open it and press a reset button or remove BIOS battery?
Please help me.

Thank you in advance
Eros

Same problem here too.i did not put any bios password but when i open my lapbook pro it needs a bios password.

I have the same problem, it asks me for a bios password but I didn’t put any, have you been able to solve it?

Hi Eros! Updating BIOS can be tricky, but it’s usually manageable. If you’re having trouble finding the BIOS file, head to your motherboard manufacturer’s website; they typically have the necessary files available for download in the support section specific to your model.

For resetting the BIOS, there might be a clear CMOS jumper on the motherboard that you can use to reset it. Alternatively, removing the CMOS battery for a few minutes might also reset the BIOS settings.

If you are still facing a problem then contact BIOS password recovery experts. Good luck, and I hope this resolves your concerns!