Minibook X N100 Windows 11 drivers

I bought my Minibook X N100 from CHUWI europe on February 17, 2024.
My serial number is: ZMinBXHY4H231000154
I need the drivers (and maybe latest bios if available, my version is DNN20 v2.17) because I replaced the old/stock SSD with a 1TB one, and I plan to dual-boot(Windows and Linux).
I did downloaded the “minibook x vc3” drivers(but I did not installed them yet) archive, but at first I installed “MiniBook X N100 Drivers (VB6)” and few(I think 3) did not installed succesfully(or atleast it didn’t showed me the OK popup, but I assume they may got installed), audio driver not working after install(can’t seem to be able to adjust the volume slider is greyed out and audio icon shows a X).
I have a question, on the VB6 archive there was a accelerometer driver(boschaccelerometer.inf_amd64_1c0a3a85a5377399) but I did not see it on the VC3 archive also the camera drivers.

After installing VC3 drivers on top(after installing VB6) a restart, windows updates and the second restart, everything seems to be working so far.
On VB6 accelerometer wasn’t working correctly for me(stuck on portrait mode after trying the tablet mode and had to manually put it in landscape mode in the settings), audio was greyed out(couldn’t adjust the volume and no sound), no intel gpu app install(maybe I didn’t gave it enough time).

Your correct drivers were the VC3. That is why the others did not work. I always suggest to ask us first the software and drivers because after mixing all up , there would be problems :smile:

But I felt like VC3 was missing some drivers example: camera and accelerometer.
The other OS I dualboot is Ultramarine 39(Fedora fork) 6.8 kernel, everything works out of the box except rotation(had to manually set it to landscape mode) and no accelerometer support.

I will ask to see if we are missing those in VC3.
We also dont have files for other OS that is not Windows :frowning:

It’s okay with Linux, I just want the full Windows drivers, I’ve checked in folders for driver names and those two are definitely missing.