Problems with using pen

Dear,
I have problems with using HiPen H3. In some parts of the tablet’s screen it works bad - there are breaks when drawing a line or writting. In some parts when drawing curves -they are jugged. Is it normal?
What can cause it? Can it be adjusted somehow? I like the tablet very much - but I really wanted to make use of the pen.
Thanks in advance!

1.Does the touch screen work properly?
2.Please send a video

Yes, touch screen works pretty well.
Video with the problem under link below:

Thanks

OK , try to install this one
http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/v2idldadrbssyim/TP.zip/file

I’ve installed the driver, but no improvement.
I’m thinking yet about battery replacement in the pen - because what I noticed additionally, when I press erasing button - and keep it pressed - looks like there are some interruptions.
Although on the screen - there is there is just one area on the bottom, where are problems.

From what I appreciate in the video, it’s a problem of the screen touch.
To check if this is really the case, simply draw a grid on the screen with parallel vertical and horizontal stripes. By drawing this, you can check the area where the touch is not sensitive. Record a video again and send it to service@chuwi.com

Thank you @manonegra222, I’ll follow your advice, and let know the results.

Thank you very much! I wrote to service, they sent me EC and bios update, and this fixed the problem. Everything works perfectly now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am very happy because you have been able to solve your problem.

I wouldn’t know how to proceed without this great forum. I’m really happy and surprised how well the service works and how helpful is.
Thank you @manonegra222

1 Like

Hey robson,
Can you share the updates that you got so we can update our Hi10 x …

Thank you

Sure, here is the link I got:

http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/y0exy0grroc5pz6/2020-01-08_EC.rar/file

You need put extracted files to empty USB flash, put the USB stick to your keyboard, shutdown your Chuwi, and power on pressing F7 key. Then choose USB stick as a boot drive.

That’s it.