Replacement Charger

I purchased a Chuwi Lapbook Pro and broke the charger. Where can i purchase a new Chuwi official charger?

All accessories you need can be obtained by contacting aftersale@chuwi.com.

I have emailed the address listed for after sales and hav not receive a response. I have had my Lapbook Pro for a couple months but have only used it for 3 days because I broke the charger. I am not asking for a free one but will purchase one from your company. I think that it is odd that the warranty is voided if a charger from an outside business but Chuwi aftersales has not replied to my email so I can buy one from them. Why don’t you sell parts on a website for convenience of dedicated customers. I love my lapbook but wish I would have bought a Lenova so I could easily purchase replacement parts.

1 Like

Please tell me your email address if you still haven’t received the reply.

Hello! This is Shani Hudgens and you requested my email address so I can purchase a charger for a Chuwi Lapbook Pro. My email that I use daily is
shanihudgens@gmail.com. I appreciate your time and concern!

Shani Hudgens

The relevant personnel of after-sales department have informed you of the charger interface (12v 2a type-c) on March 22nd.If I’m going to buy from us you just say to the after sales that you want to buy and send them the address information or something like that.PS: you also need to pay the freight. Have a good day.

Hello! Thank you for the information. I did not see the email from your company and checked the junk mail in case it was filtered out. How do I find out how much the charger and freight is going to be. I have no problem buying the charger nor paying freight because it was my fault that it got broken.

Could you possibly see what the price will be and what address to send it to. I will retract the negativity that may have been taken out of context on your website. I love the lapbook and will continue to buy from your company.

Shani L Hudgens

Hello everyone! I am off to a bad start this morning! I wrote one post and had a typo that made Chuwi look bad. The reason that I am posting this is to thank the Chuwi personnel and apologize to everyone. I have posted about getting a replacement charger and some of my post sounded negative towards Chuwi. The reason I thought they had not contacted me was an oversight on my part. If you are just reading this to think over a new device, I will highly recommend Chuwi. I bought the Lapbook Pro and love it! If you can afford it, bump up to their newer ones; I have heard great comments on the new Aerobook. I think that is what it is called. I love the backlit keyboard and was short on money but I received everything that I wanted with the Lapbook Pro.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve the same problem. No answer. I need urgently for my new lapbook pro. it break after 2d of use. Can you send me an offer with fast shipment or indicate a universal one i can find in Amazon?

If you have contacted the after-sale service, but haven’t got a reply, please tell me your email

Hello,

I also sent an email for a replacement charging cable but did not got an answer. Could you please check? My email is cl–@live.nl

I also sent an email for a replacement charging cable, Can you please check? My email is arame111@hotmail.it

I need a replacement power cord for a Chuwi herobook 14.1 inch Intel Atom x5-E8000. I have sent 2 emails but have not received a response. My email is starpointcenter@aol.com please email me a way to purchase the power cord for my computer. Thank you

I have went through the process of getting a factory replacement charger because if another one is purchased through a company besides Chuwi it will void your warranty. When I did receive an email from Chuwi aftersales, it simply said “12v 2a”. That was the entire content of the email. I finally got one from AliExpress but it took a long time on delivery but was very reasonable. I did notice later that Chuwi sales them through this company also. The only problem that I had was I had to keep the laptop plugged in to work. This was not a problem at first but it caused me to trip over them when not being used to having it plugged in and the charger cord was only 3ft long. Needless to say, I have ordered and broken four chargers now. I’m getting ready to order another one. I hope this also solves my problem of the screen acting up also because of poor service from Chuwi I had no other option but to find a replacement cord somewhere else which voids the warranty. I hope this helps. If you have found one that doesn’t have to stay plugged in, would you please reply to this message? Thank you and good luck!

Shani Hudgens

Hey, i sent them an email, but there is no replay. I have a LapBook Pro 14" and i need a new charger because my dog ate the other one. :smiling_face_with_tear: I searched through the internet and i can’t find another charger and then i saw this forum, so can somebody PLEASE help me.

1 Like