Screen protection

Hello, I have been a member of this forum for a long time but I had never written anything, now I decide because I have a small problem I have a Chuwi Ubook on its screen it is very scratched even it cannot be cleaned it is not that I have used the touch screen much but I guess that with the keyboard has been scratched by the use of opening and closing. I would like to know if the Chuwi Ubook comes with an original screen protector and thus be able to change it for one of these what is on Amazon. I’ll be waiting for your answers. Thanks.

Tempered glass is always more robust and durable than plastic. Plastic protectors get scratched easily and are around 0.1mm, while glass protectors are generally 0.3-0.5 mm in thickness. Screen protectors can safeguard your smartphone up to a limit.

Sorry to say that he CHUWI UBook doesn’t come with a screen protector. You may acquire one of those to prevent further scratching. I don’t yet use a screen protector on my CHUWI UBook X, but I’ll consider using a glass one if it is available.

thanks for your information

Thanks and regards… ..