[Hi10 Plus] [TUTORIAL] Remove Windows on the Dual Boot tablet.

You use more Android than Windows in the dual boot Tablet and you are considering leaving all the space available for Android, this thread can help you achieve it:
To leave all the space available for Android according to my experience these steps that anyone can do, paying attention to some details before getting down to work.
Each one is responsible for the modifications that he makes in his team, these steps have been checked and everything has gone well.

-It is advisable to make a copy of the security of the computer in its current state.
-Download and install the Intel Phone Flash Tool.
-Rom original for the tablet, verifying the serial number and processor of the computer to download the correct Rom from the downloads section of this forum.
-Windows computer
-More than 50% battery in the tablet
-Cable Type-C to be the original

• Modified file gpt.bin

Download Phone Flash and .bin Files

-We install the Phone Flash Tool program in the computer together with the drivers that come in the folder.

-Download the official ROM on the computer and unzip the folder, we see that inside there is a file called gpt.bin we have to replace that file with the gpt_53g.bin called Mega folder and in turn we have to change the name as gpt.bin to this new file that we will add to the contents of the Rom.

**What are the other gpt_XXg.bin files inside the Mega download link?
With those files we can play with the Android partition, for example, if we want to have 8GB free in Android we have to use the so-called gptT_8g.bin, the one of 16 to have 16Gb and so on. This type of partial modification I do not see it useful because we will lose a necessary space in Windows and when installing updates can cause problems.

We continue with steps to have the Tablet with only Android with all the available space.
We begin the process that will erase all the data we have inside.

-We start the tablet in Windows to suppress the dual boot menu:

• You run the SwitchNOW application from the shortcut on the Windows desktop.
    -You click on No when the question pops up Are you sure to switch to Android?
    -Select disable.
    -Switch off the tablet

-We opened Phone Flash Tool as administrator.

• Browse Browse the rom for tablet where we have previously modified the gpt.bin file and select the option flash.json

-With the tablet off, we press the three buttons at the same time without releasing them until we get the DNXFASTBOlOT MODE mode on the screen.

-Connect the tablet with the USB Type-C cable to the computer and this has to be detected by the Intel program.
-We mark the box with the Recover option
-Initialize the flash of the rom with that in the tablet we will get the android logo and some yellow letters until the installation of the rom is finished, where the tablet will automatically restart where we will have in the internal memory all the free space for Android.

The photos are in Spanish, I’m sorry if you do not understand any part of the photo, you can ask before doing the process.
Tested on a Hi10 Plus and everything works perfect, this process should work on all 64Gb dual boot tablets. Before doing this process evaluate that Windows disappears from the computer so it is important to not forget to do the step of removing the dual boot menu as indicated in this tutorial.Good luck.

1 Like

Hola
He seguido tu tutorial pero en phone flash tool no me sale la opcion de recover, sólo blank, blank_without_gpt y update ¿Cual deberia elegir?
gracias!!!

Hi, I am trying to install android only, but the PC says drivers are not installed although tried and installed many times as per your tutorial, but the PC still does not identify the Hi10 tablet. Any suggestion?

Only works with Windows 7 or Windows 10

Good morning, I have followed all the steps until I put the tablet in DMX FASTBOOT MODE, but at this point the Intel Phone Flash program does not detect my tablet :sleepy: and an error appears in the device manager :thinking:. However if I boot the tablet normally then the Intel Phone program identifies the Chuwi. Thanks for the help.

Try to reinstall usb driver Intel® USB Driver for Android* Devices and make sure you have latest software GitHub - projectceladon/tools.
Also the problem may be in a long cable (more than 1 m).

Thank you Biosham for your advice. While I have the tablet turned on, the Phone Flash program detects the tablet well, but when I put it in “DMX Fastboot mode” windows does not recognize the device.

I read the “install.txt” file of Intel driver and the result is:
x64 os
Windows version: 8.1
Installing drivers, please wait
drvinstall.exe intc_usbcomp.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_cdcserial.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_rndis.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_mtp.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_adb.inf returned 1
drvinstall.exe intc_dvctrace.inf returned 1
But in the Intel page must be all in ZERO, any solution ???

Try another PC or different driver
This is almost always a driver error, but if other drivers do not help and the other PC has the same problem, then you have a issue with the tablet.

The security of Windows don’t ejecute this program. I tree in other computer and have same problem. I think that driver installation have a problem because according Intel must give Zero
Intel driver

Try to use PC with windows 7 or try to disable driver verifier.
Also try this HI12 Android Flashing issue (device not seen via USB in fastboot dnx mode)) - #9 by junapapa

hello CHUWİ H10PRO PQ64G42160800992 dont find rom

[Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver,tutorial Download

Remix:
Chuwi Hi10 Pro Remix OS 2.0:
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog … jysq5b295val4lfuglb

Android:
Chuwi Hi10 Pro Android 5.1 Download:
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog … 9p1hul4fbq353skonrp

Windows:
Chuwi hi10 Pro Windows:

MediaFire

MediaFire

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Driver:
Chuwi Hi10 Pro All drivers:

MediaFire

MediaFire

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Hello, the first MEGA file whit gpt files is now unavailable, could be possible re-link to a new archive?

Thanks

Hello,
I would like to erase Windows partition and leave only Android on my Chuwi tablet.

Here are my specs:
-Chuwi Hi10 Pro Model: CWI529 with Serial Number: HQ64G42161202417

Downloads links for gpt files are not available.

Thank you in advance.

ı cant download …please help me

1 Like

Finally I solve the installation after two years :sweat_smile: :star_struck: