[HiBook Pro] [Unofficial Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows 10 Anniversary version 1607 Bui...

I have compiled install files for clean install Anniversary Windows 10 Redstone Release Edition.
Included latest cumulative system update (Dec 13 2016). You can try to flash it right now

Install files with En-US edition have been compiled and posted for public access.

Files are split up in 1TB

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Max 2 connections per IP

This firmware is only for a clean install Windows 10 Anniversary Redstone Release Edition and can not be used to upgrade your Windows. All current Windows partitions will be replaced with new. So you need to move all your necessary files from your current system first. This concerns Windows only but not Android or Remix OS.
It contains:

1. a clear original Windows 10 Home x64 version 1607 with appropriate language and no other language packs;
  2. all Chuwi HiBook Pro drivers, so touchscreen will be active at once at first Windows dialog;
  3. Latest cumulative system update; (Dec 13 2016)
  4. SwitchNOW (OEM-app to switch to Android or Remix OS);
  5. Automatic activation

Testet on my own HiBook Pro

Thanks to Motobot, who’s post in the Hi12 Firmware subforum Where most of this text is stolen from

Hello management, i am getting error on my chuwi hibook pro. I was traying to clean flash windows 10 but always getting bootloop after restart and just showing chuwi logo…
I was try to flash as official forum chuwi with WINPE named on flashdrive but always stuck at logo chuwi after restart or after boot to enter menu choosing betwen android or windows…
Could you please re-share an re upload your file to clean flash hibook pro…
I want to try your way if you don’t mind…