Ubook Power Supply Technical specifications

I am looking for an automotive (12V DC input) power supply / charger that will work with a Ubook. the difficulty I am having is identifying the connector that plugs into the side if the Ubook. Does anyone know what the connector is and happen to have a part number? Sourcing a 24W 12 volt regulated power supply relatively easy, if I could just Identify the proper plug.

Best Regards.

I measured the plug and checked the info on the back of my UBook (mine is the the older version, unfortunately), it takes a positive polarity (looks kinda like this: (-)-@-(+) ) 3.0mm OD (outer dimensions) x 1.1mm ID (inner dimensions) DC barrel connector that uses 12 volts and 2 amps. Not sure of the wattage. Searching for that brought me here. I will let you know if I find out.

Oops, I didn’t read your whole post, apparently. Yeah, it’s 24 watts. The Radioshack Adaptaplug letter is G. Not entirely sure under what the other standards it may be labelled as. Here’s some more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coaxial_power_connector (the article needs citing, but otherwise seems legit)