Ubook x Straight lines

Hi! I can not make straight lines with the pen. I show it on the video. What can i do?

Hello, which Pen are you using? Is that h8 because it does not seem so

Hello. I use h7 but with tha h6 makes the same

Maria Isabel via CHUWI | Official Forum <notifications@chuwi.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr. 8., H 9:27):

Did you buy recently the tablet? New models dont accept those two pen, you need to install this patch

Try if it works.

The h7 initially didn’t work at all, but since then I’ve patched it. However, it still produced the same line with the original pen, so I bought the h7 to see if that would solve the problem.

Maria Isabel via CHUWI | Official Forum <notifications@chuwi.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr. 10., Sze 2:25):

You said you bought the H8, and later the H7 right?, because i think there is a typo on your message, as you said you bought two H7
So the problem is solved or not?

When I bought the device, it originally came with an h6 pen. It worked, but it produced wavy lines, so I bought the h7 pen. Initially, it didn’t even respond to the h7 pen, but after patching, it recognized the device, yet still drew wavy lines. So, I don’t think the issue lies with the pen.

Maria Isabel via CHUWI | Official Forum <notifications@chuwi.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr. 10., Sze 15:56):

try if this work, this is another patch exactly for your batch of Ubook x

Maria Isabel via CHUWI | Official Forum <notifications@chuwi.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr. 10., Sze 16:27):

(Attachment VID_20240410_170507.mp4 is missing)

It’s not possible to install it. The application doesn’t respond when trying to open it.

Maria Isabel via CHUWI | Official Forum <notifications@chuwi.discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. ápr. 10., Sze 16:27):