What are your expectations about $200 mini PC?

:heart:Dear Chuwi fans :heart:
:love_letter:We have good news for you. :love_letter:

We’re going to release a very cost-effective mini PC in the near future,So can you tell me your expectations about $200 mini PC? It would be great if you could write down your ideas. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CPU N4100, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC :stuck_out_tongue:

no eMMC!
ssd only (m.sata)
14" maximum

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No eMMC? why? :upside_down_face:

this is so awesome. thank you

1 Like

i3 or better 8gb or more an 128gb ssd drive

Should increase the storage size

I think you are on the right track. I’d like to see the storage be 256-500 Gig with the option to add a sec eMMC card if desired. Maybe a second USB C for those who want to use the above mention 14"+ SSD. An 8-16 gig RAM upgrade option would be cool. but I understand what I am requesting is more of a workstation power house which may be defeating the purpose of this mini. I’m just getting desperate to get away from using Apple products. Microsoft is not an option for me until the y either get their security issues severally trimmed down or they make the switch to Linux based Windows.