Pengguna di Indonesia? Thread for Chuwi Users in Indonesia

Halo adakah pengguna Chuwi dari Indonesia. Mungkin kita bisa bikin grup untuk diskusi sesama pengguna.

no problem, lets see if more users come…

I am one of them, I know I’m not alone, but I don’t think we need any special group, better keep them global so problems and solutions are not hitting language barriers.

1 Like

ok then. just wondering if Indonesian users can meet to discuss and upgrade the device, especially about battery upgrade capacity.

You could consider a power bank. Make sure it is USB C PD compatible and can deliver 20 Volts.

Noted. Thank.

Do you know why the Chuwi charger cannot be used for Android phones?

Android phones with a USB c socket use a variety of protocols to determine the charging voltage. Well known protocols are USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Qualcomm, and USB C Power Delivey.

The vendor of the phone implements that protocol. The bundled chuwi minibook x power supply does not support any standard power delivery protocol. It is rated at a fixed voltage of 12 volts.

Hence this power supply only works with CHUWI equipment built according CHUWI specifications and not with Android phones.

Maybe in future CHUWI could include a USB c compatible power supply. Or even better, not include power supply at all to become more sustainable.

Halo bang
mau tanya
I just bought Chuwi minibook X 2023 (n100)
If i dont use the laptop for a while and turn it on again
The keyboard doesn’t works
I need to convert it to tablet mode and back to the laptop mode
Then the keyboard is working again properly
please, help