Hipad max not starting

Hi manonegra22, the answer to all your questions is yes.
After confirmation that the flashing was successful I disconnected the tablet but found that nothing had changed on it. It still went to the menu that showed prior to the flashing.

Your device does not support the system flash because it is locked, as indicated on the screen. For it to be supported it must be unlocked and in fast boot mode. I don’t know if it is possible to unlock on that screen by going down to the “locked” line and changing this state with the volume buttons to “unlocked”

Hi again, the menu doesn’t allow me to select the device locked info the lines below the top seem to be for info only - the only things that you can access are on the top line but they don’t work as when you select any of them (except power off) the tablet just loops back to the same menu again which no changes being made.
I can video the process if you would like to see what’s happening.

if you make a video that would help for sure.
Did you try to do what i said in my previous post? the new things that tech told me?Or still cannot be done because is locked?

Hi, I’ve found the point where you select IsEraseAll and IsReboot and have added com port but can’t find any point to start the process. SWDLtools says Ready but no button to start it off

What about if you click on “save” maybe another window like ready will appear? .

Yes goes back to first window that says ready but can see no button to start process

can you make us a video? because at this point, i really do not know , maybe with a video @manonegra222 will be able to help.