Screen gone grey, Chuwi customer service not answering emails

In progress, I will keep this forum opened with my latest update. I would like to mention a few more suggestions to Chuwi Support before I say adieu to this forum. Please standby.

No problem, i always listen , but finally you were able to send the computer to repair.

I am writing to inform that arrangements have been made between the seller and myself regarding the defective Chuwi laptop. We have coordinated to send the device to a domestic warehouse location for onward shipment to the depot in Hong Kong for necessary repairs.

The laptop is scheduled to be dispatched on Saturday, March 30, 2024. However, due to the nature of international shipping and repair procedures, I anticipate that the process may take several months to complete.

I wanted to ensure y’all are informed of this course of action and Chuwi assures of their commitment to resolving the matter promptly. I will diligently monitor the progress and provide any updates as they become available.

Below is what I had sent to the Seller at AliExpress

I am writing to inform you that the MiniBook X has been dispatched to the address provided earlier by the CHUWI official store. The package is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 02-APR-2024 in Brooklyn, New York, and it will require a signature upon receipt as confirmation of delivery.

For your reference, the FedEx Tracking Number associated with this shipment is 2727 7757 9995.

Additionally, I kindly request that you inform David about the imminent delivery of the package. Please convey to him that I would appreciate being provided with a tracking number once my computer is dispatched to Hong Kong.

Thank you for your assistance in facilitating this process. Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

I will tell him on Monday, is ok.

MiniBook X - Delivered on 01-APR-2024 to the New York warehouse where it will make its journey to Hong Kong. Its still in the warehouse not sure how its going to leave the warehouse, but the seller said they will coordinate with them but nothing so far. I know nothing might come out of this but I am keeping this post alive so that everybody is aware of the shyty support that Chuwi is offering. In the end this will be definitely be reported. Frustrated !!!

Below is the transcript between Chuwi and I

George, please give us some time. We are trying our best to help you. Packages take some days to be shipped.It was delivered on Monday. I will talk to my colleague from Aliexpress, the one that helped you with this, and see if he has some news.

I acknowledge that the precise timeframe for resolution may vary contingent upon specific issues, required repairs, and the logistical process of shipping the MiniBook X to Hong Kong and back. Upon obtaining all pertinent details, I kindly request a more refined estimate. To minimize disruptions, I intend to refrain from further inquiries for a week, anticipating substantive updates by the conclusion of next week. Your commitment to expeditiously address concerns and maintain transparency throughout this process is greatly appreciated. Thank you for liaising with the seller and exerting diligent efforts to facilitate the repair process promptly. As it nears two months since the initial ticket was opened on February 12, 2024, your continued attention to this matter is invaluable. Thank you.

I already passed the note to my colleague.

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment and frustration regarding the handling of my defective MiniBook X. It has been two months and one day (Ticket Opened: 12-FEB-2024) since I have been trying to find a resolution to get my MiniBook X repaired and 12 days sitting in the New York warehouse and yet there has been no progress whatsoever in resolving this matter.

It is utterly unacceptable that Chuwi has allowed this situation to persist for such an extended period. I find it concerning that there appears to be a lack of urgency in addressing this issue, and it is evident that your company is dragging its feet in the hopes of avoiding responsibility.

I want to make it unequivocally clear that I will not tolerate being cheated or misled in any way. I demand immediate action to rectify this situation and provide me with a satisfactory resolution. I expect regular updates on the progress of my case and prompt communication from your end.

Failure to address this matter promptly and effectively will leave me with no choice but to escalate it further and explore all available avenues to seek redress. I trust that you will take this matter seriously and prioritize it accordingly.

Also like to express my profound frustration and anger regarding Chuwi’s abysmal failure to take responsibility for assisting its customers, as evidenced by the numerous complaints and grievances documented across various forums -

It is absolutely infuriating to discover that despite being fully aware of the multitude of issues faced by customers, Chuwi has consistently chosen to turn a blind eye and neglect its duty to provide adequate support and assistance. This level of negligence is utterly unacceptable and demonstrates a blatant disregard for customer satisfaction and loyalty.

Furthermore, the fact that I am personally experiencing such a gross mishandling of my defective MiniBook X, coupled with the appalling lack of responsiveness and action on Chuwi’s part, only serves to exacerbate my frustration and anger.

I demand immediate action to address not only my own case but also the systemic failure within Chuwi to support its customers effectively. It is high time for Chuwi to acknowledge its shortcomings and take meaningful steps to rectify them.

I look forward to receiving a swift response and resolution to this matter.

Mathew:
We are trying to do everything we can. Everything does not depend on us. We work with numerous warehouses, people. Things have procedures.
Everytime someone has a problem in this forum , i inmediatly try to talk and solve it, but sometiems is in repair, sometimes is in other country. We read all the opinions online. And we are working to improve the best we can.
So please i would appreciate you to have some patience. Because my colleague already sent the computer to US warehouse in order for you not to pay shipping costs when most people send on their own to HK and pay for it, and he is trying to help you.

It’s completely understandable to feel frustrated and disappointed when a product you’ve invested your hard-earned money in fails to meet your expectations. It’s especially aggravating when attempts to seek support and resolution are met with silence or inadequate responses. It’s clear that the experience I’ve had with Chuwi product and customer support has been deeply unsatisfactory. Such situations can indeed lead to feelings of betrayal and anger, especially when significant amounts of money and time are involved.

It’s important to remember that as a consumer, we have rights and expectations regarding the quality and support of the products we purchase. If Chuwi fails to meet those expectations, it’s reasonable to explore avenues such as consumer protection agencies or legal assistance, particularly if you feel your rights have been violated.

In the future, it might be helpful to research brands and products more thoroughly before making a purchase, looking for reviews and experiences from other customers. Additionally, considering products with stronger warranties or better customer support infrastructure could help mitigate similar issues down the line.

Overall, my frustration is entirely valid, and it’s unfortunate that I’ve had to endure such a disappointing experience. I know you are doing your best but reading consumer complaints going through the same scenario I feel there should be a voice out there to be heard.

For reference please check one of the complaints below from one of a customer about Chuwi not following through which is similar to what I am experiencing.

On 15-APR I had opted to have a refund for my MiniBook X, which they had told me to be patient and it would take about 5 to 20 days. Now that 20 days has come and gone, I have not received my refund. What kind of a company is this that scams their users. It’s completely unacceptable for a company to promise a refund timeline and then fail to deliver on it, especially when I’ve been patient and waited past the given timeframe.

I talked to my Aliexpress Colleague. He in fact made the refund when he told you. But as it is an order that is out of the “warranty refund period”, is taking more time to process.
He will inform you once it is done. Im sure it will be refunded.
I can only apologize, because Minibook X in fact is a good computer it does not give us too many technical problems,. but in this case yours it had them.