CHUWI AFTERSALES DON'T ANSWER

Hello, I have been writing to the chuwi after-sales service for several days and they do not answer me, what can I do? I have a fault in my Chuwi laptop, I have spoken with the technical service in my country (Spain) and they reply that they can repair it, but they need a reply from Chuwi aftersales, but they never reply. I need help, I have bought several Chuwi products and I have highly recommended Chuwi because I was happy with the quality and after-sales service, but this time I am very frustrated, I cannot believe that they simply do not want to respond to my emails. I need help, what can I do? It is very important for me to recover that laptop for all the information it has inside. Please, someone answer me. Thank you

I imagine you have written to service@chuwi.com
It is not normal that they take so long to answer you

When you send it to Seseña, keep in mind that they erase all the data and they will install the operating system again

Dear Concern,

I have purchased the Chuwi Lark box before 2 months. It was working well. But suddenly it’s not get power or display. I have tried with several Power Adapter even the power adapter which is comes with it working well with other device.

I have found similar code or serial no back of the box like: Q128G2092434

Please help me to resolve the problem.

Do you have agent or service center in Bangladesh who can assist me.

Thanks and Best regards

Arif

Write to service@chuwi.com please

Hey, I’ve been trying to get in contact with any part of Chuwi for about two weeks. Two weeks ago I sent an email to service@chuwi.com, and followed up a week later. I tried to contact the Facebook messenger of Chuwi global. I expected a response within 48 hours like stated by the website. With the current economic situation is two weeks normal? Can someone help me get in contact?