Advanced option bios missing

when i enter bios, i cant see the menu item advanced, what can i do to fix it?, thanks in advanced.

I only once entered Bios on my new HeroBox (J4125), and took photos of each bios screen.
There are Main/Security/Boot/Save & Exit tabs.
Why do you think there should be an Advanced tab?

I made the ā€œAdvanceā€ tab accessible by installing a 2.5" SSD in the SSD bay. Note, that in the beginning the Advance tab was not always on, even tough I didnt removed the SSD, but after a while it stayed always on.
If you want to ask me how did I think of this method to make the Advance tab available, I didnt, I only wanted to add a Samsung SSD that It was laying around, then as a bonus, the tab appeared.

Press ALT + F5 when entered in Bios.
Save Settings and reboot
Go again in Bios
All is open you can chance everything!

Thank me later!

1 Like

Just created acc to thank you for your advice.
Were you able to switch on auto power on mode in Bios?

1 Like

I think you donā€™t need Advanced mode for this! Itā€™s just in the normal Settings?!

I try this (ALT+F5; save; reboot)ā€¦but doesnt work!

On My Hero Book it works after the Reboot? Another Bios?

1. What BIOS version do you have currently installed? You can usually find this information in the BIOS settings themselves or by checking your manufacturerā€™s website.

@strahlentechnik
as @alexcray have asked please tell us which Bios version and also which Model and serial number , you said Herobook, but this thread is about Herobox, :wink:

Yes it is an Hero Box, i made a misktake. CHUWI Mini PC Herobox, Intel Gemini LakeJ4125 Mini Gaming PC, 8GB
RAM 256GB SSD Mini Desktop Computer

ASIN: B089F5SJJM

bios

I asked the tech guys, they are checking if exactly this version can have advanced options.

Sorry we were on holidays, till today. Tech told me that this model does not have advanced options, if you already tried Alt + F5,exited and enter again and still does not appear :frowning: