Bios CoreBook X i51235u

Hello, I need a Bios for my laptop. Corebook X i5 1235u
No sound from speakers

Hello:
Why would you want a Bios, in that case you would need the drivers i guess, right @manonegra222 ?
@miuixiaomi85 Please provide me the Serial number of your laptop is in the label on the back. So i can send to you.

JCorBXDY11H23120828
Thank you, can you give me a link to the drivers and BIOS please?

We always recommend not to touch the bios…

bios:ADL_P_IDL525_S_S32_V0.59.2_T0F0G0_R0_20231128不清KEY

Driver

Installation tutorial
Driver installation tutorial link preview

Thank you, but the driver did not help, the sound did not appear, but can you use the factory Windows image link?

If you come here asking for help you must explain the reason why you do not have sound on your device so that we can help you, it is not about reinstalling everything possible but about fixing what has been broken. Please tell us what you did, what you installed and we can give a selective answer

reinstalled Windows 11, and installed the drivers given in the link

It is not necessary to touch the Bios at all. Just reinstalling the drivers should work. Have you disabled Windows protection for the installation of drivers that are not digitally signed? That could be the cause.

disable driver signature verification? and is there a link to the operating system image that came from the factory?

Windows has protection to prevent the installation of drivers that are not digitally signed. In many cases, this protection must be removed so that the drivers for certain devices can be installed. Protection is automatically re-enabled after a reboot.

Look point 8 in this tutorial: [TUTORIAL] How to remove Android and install Windows on a dualboot tablet (Intel Processors)

I’m going to try to locate the original installed Windows room

Thanks, I’ll wait for the link

@manonegra222 is this one? Check it ,if not i delete it. In theory i checked and this is the original one
of windows 20231109_V9.0_Beta