Cannot reset a Code in a NEW CHuwi Hi9 Plus

I bought a new Chuwi Hi9Plus with an code which someone has set? There is no phone card inside. But the tablet is blocked and I only have 4 times the possibility to set the right code. But Nobody know that!!!
What can I do? The Tablet is never used before!!!

I need a factory reset. But cannot do without that code???

Need quick Help

Hello

I would recommend to revert to service@chuwi.com for support since as you said , device is new.

I wrote to Chuwi Service

I got no answer until today?

Is there anybody who can send a firmware or software also to make a factory reset from all???

Chuwi send me the wrong firmware!! 0326-驰为X20P_6797_8.0_4+64_美洲版_双mipi_2K_8024+8024_20180820软件需求+CH1005不带光感

NOW I HAVE A SPLIT SCREEN!!! AFTER NO ANSWER FROM THEM! I AWAIT ANS ANSWER AND THE CORRECT FIRMWARE TO FLASH INCLUDE A FLASH APP FOR MY Hi9 PLUS!!!

AND THEY SEND ME THAT FOR WIN7 !!! I HAVE WIN10!

Result of the firmware from CHuwi??? Please send correct Firmware or a backup which I can play to the Tablet Hi9 Plus

My Tablet Hi9 Plus has the RED BUTTON!!! You send to me a wrong firmware!!! Please send the correct firmware for that tablet!!!

And look this: It looks like you flashed the firmware for another device. Please note that there are two firmwares - for a tablet with a black or red power button.
A similar problem also occurs when a display cable from a different version of the board is installed.