Chuwi aerobook Keyboard

I am face keyboard problem. and some time laptop turn off for keyboard issue.

I want to disconnected keyboard connection . when I open laptop back part. I see power button is connected by same keyboard wire. so when I disconnected keyboard wire…laptop power button not work.

what can I do now?

You need to find the line of the power button (2 pins) and cut it off from the other buttons.

Power button integrated in keyboard circuit layout. whole off them stays in one board. and one-wire connection. if i disconnect it… all keyboard and power button not work. so not understand how to disconnect the keyboard with active power button.

Okay… for example - this is keyboard’s Flat Flex Cable from lenovo
You can see 2 lines that separated from others - this is power button, you can cut it and connect only power button.
You need to find similar lines on your FFC.

1 Like

see this…not understand… which line is power button line

See this for a better solution to your problem.

How To Fix Laptop Keyboard Not Working?
Begin by looking at the console itself. On the off chance that that shows up to be working, attempt altering the settings on your laptop. At long last, center on potential issues together with your laptop’s equipment.

Clean the Keyboard
You’ll continuously utilize compressed discuss and a soft cloth to blow out flotsam and jetsam and after that wipe down your console. In any case, a more intensive cleaning might illuminate issues that a simple wipe-down won’t.